Nonpoint pollutants treatment system prevents that NPS is flowed with rainfall effluent and causes water or soil pollution. It reduces NPS efffectively and makes NPS discharge to stream or river.
· Foreign substances are collected in catriage filter and seperated by back washing with air and water.
· Dead water and backwashing water are filtered and discharced to near stream or sea.
It means you can install and manage this product without sewage/wastewater treatment plant.
· SS removal efficiency more than 83%, T-P & heavy metals removal efficiency more than 65%.
· Automatic system that senses the beginning and the end of rainfall.
· Catriage filter is changed and repaired easily so you can curtail contstruction period and maintaince cost.
· Our suction dredge pipe can adjust top and bottom an easily do suction dredge on the ground.
|Content||Checking Method||Remarks / Methods|
|Visual Inspection||Period Check|
|Period Check||Visual Inspection||Period Check||- Sand and soil sedimentation level
- Odor level
|Check Cycle||Before/After heavy rain||Twice per 1 year||- Sand and soil sedimentation level
- Odor level
|Disinfection Cycle||In case of pollution after check||Once per 1 year||- Odor remover
- Sterilization, pesticide spread
|Cycle of changing Filter media||In case of pollution after check||Once per 2 years||- Cleaning filter
- Refilling the filter media
|Cleaning Cycle||In case of pollution after check||Twice per 1 year||- Suction dredge
- Flooding freshwater after dredge
- High pressure cleaning of filter part